Subject: 1.68.1 itemized list creating ul with type

I got a DocBook/XML 4.4 article which is a qandaset for a FAQ.

<qandaentry>
  <question>
    <para>Which documents and papers exist for/about TenDRA and ANDF?</para>
  </question>

  <answer>
    <itemizedlist>
      <listitem>
        <para>TDF Specification</para>
      </listitem>

      <listitem>
        <para>TDF Facts and Figures</para>
      </listitem>

      <listitem>
        <para>TDF and portability</para>
      </listitem>

      <listitem>
        <para>Introductory Guide to TDF</para>
      </listitem>
    </itemizedlist>
  </answer>
</qandaentry>

All's well with xmllint, but after doing the following:

xsltproc -o faq.html --stringparam html.stylesheet docstyle.css
--stringparam paper.type A4 --stringparam section.autolabel 1 --stringparam
section.label.includes.component.label 1
/usr/local/share/xsl/docbook/xhtml/docbook.xsl faq.xml

The resulting strict xhtml 1.0 strict has this snippet:

      <ul type="disc">
        <li>
        </li>

The type="disc" specifier is not xhtml 1.0 strict compliant.  I also wonder
about the empty <td>.

Something I did wrong?  It this an issue solved with 1.69.0?

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://ashemedai.deviantart.com/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
What is the short meaning of this long speech..?