Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] XXE and olinks

> Does XXE XmlMind support olinks?
> I have just started writing a few articles using XMLMind, but
> can not work out for the life of me how to insert an olink. I
> don't really care if XXE resolves the olink (as I susspect it
> probably won't) But I at least nead to be able to insert an
> olink tag...

I use XMLMind and olink without any trouble.  I insert the olink element
and then set the targetdoc and targetptr attributes.  There's more
complexity involved with processing the olinks but for me, an olink is
no harder to insert than any other valid element.

Would you describe the context in the document, how you are trying to
insert the olink, and what happens in more detail?

Peter Desjardins
SupplyScape Corporation
http://www.supplyscape.com