Subject: Re: so, about that new google custom search engine tool

I split this into two searches shortly after posting my first attempt.
The first attempt url brings you to the "official documentation"
search, while the new one gives you the "user archives search". Feel
free to make these more comprehensive/better. (but please do not
deface them)

DocBook User Archives
http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=002411183662849495023%3Au9t3kuz1gwm

DocBook Official Documentation