Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] titlepage customization

This is probably due to a problem with Xalan. The output file is missing a
declaration for the exslt namespace prefix. This line in
template/titlepage.xsl

 <xsl:copy-of select="document('')/xsl:stylesheet/namespace::exsl"/>

is not producing the expected output because of a known bug.

See http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XALANJ-2305. There is a workaround
in the comments section of the bug.

> I removed the word "exsl" from a line in
> the file template/titlepage.xsl
>
> exclude-result-prefixes="doc t param exsl"  -->
> ="doc t param"
>
> and afterwards the generation of the fo-file worked quite well.

Are you sure that this is the only change you made? The problem with the
missing namespace prefix declaration will not go away just by removing
'exsl' from exclude-result-prefixes.

/MJ