Subject: Re: [docbook] How To Use Revhistory Attribute Sets

[moving this over to the docbook-apps list where such issues are discussed]

This works when I generate PDF output:

<xsl:attribute-set name="revhistory.table.cell.properties">
  <xsl:attribute name="border">0.5pt solid blue</xsl:attribute>
</xsl:attribute-set>

<xsl:attribute-set name="revhistory.table.properties">
  <xsl:attribute name="border">1.5pt solid green</xsl:attribute>
</xsl:attribute-set>

What XSL-FO processor are you using to generate RTF?

DocBook Consulting

  From: Rolander, Dan
  To: docbook@lists.oasis-open.org
  Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 2:27 PM
  Subject: [docbook] How To Use Revhistory Attribute Sets

  Can someone please provide a simple example of how to user the revhistory
attribute sets? I've been trying for hours and researching the web and
haven't been able to customize the fo formatting in anyway. Specifically,
I'm trying to figure out how to add a border to the revhistory in RTF
output, but I haven't been able to successfully apply any kind of
formatting.

  Thanks.