Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] RE: Roundtrip stylesheets how-to?

Ah, OK. I went through and replaced as suggested - progress transforming
a small article test doc. Next I worked around these errors:

- dbk2wp.xsl calls doc:make-column, which doesn't exist in dbk200.xsl.
- no templates for listitem/simpara and blockquote/para.

Now I'm generating an output file without errors. Don't
know much about the OpenDocument format, but looks like the
xml component of the .sxw package. Will try to figure out
what to do next to complete this leg of the 'trip' (open in OO).

This is really exciting stuff - it will be huge when it's done!