Subject: oxygenxml 8.1, creating custom titlepage.template.xsl

I am using OxygenXML. I am trying to create my own custom titlepage.template.xsl using /template/titlepages.xsl and the titlepage.templates.xml. I am using the xsltproc to create the custom file.

When the file is created it is without any references to the d: namespace that is incorporated in the original titlepage.templates.xsl. As a result, when I transform my docbook files into the PDF format, the output is without the titles. When I add the d: namespace manually the titles reappear.

How can I use the /template/titlepage.xsl to create a file with the d: namespace?

Thanks,

Sean Courtney