Subject: Customization of stylesheets

I am working with DocBook in connection with the preparation of legal
instruments and memoranda. I use <article> as the root element. I wish
to turn off the TOC and to automatically number sections and
subsections. How is this accomplished with respect to the standard
stylesheets?

Thanks,

Gary L. Hoffman, J.D., LL.M.
Erickson & Sederstrom, P.C.
(A Limited Liability Organization)
10330 Regency Parkway Drive
Omaha, NE  68114
USA
(402) 390-7117
(402) 390-7137 (fax)
e-mail: ghoff@eslaw.com
resume: www.eslaw.com

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not

TAX ADVICE DISCLAIMER: Under applicable U.S. Treasury Regulations, we
are required to inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this
email or any attachment hereto is not intended or written to be used,
and cannot be used, either (i) for purposes of avoiding penalties
imposed under the U.S. Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) for promoting,
marketing, or recommending to another party any tax-related matter
addressed herein.