Subject: Going to DocBook 1.73

Hi !

I'm glad to see the new docbook xsl version, with very usefull improvements ! congrats !
I especialy appreciate the id generation in html output.

So I immediatly try to use it but encounter some problems :

1/ in the book titlepage of pdf output (generated with fop 0.93), there is no information displayed as before. For example I have :
              <fo:block font-family="Helvetica" font-size="10pt">
                <xsl:value-of select="bookinfo/authorgroup/corpauthor" />
              </fo:block>
but the author doesn't appear. Graphics and static texts appear but no values like this one.

2/ in chunk output, my first page is empty, there is only the navigation header and footer

3/ in html output, despite the abstract.notitle.enabled param, there is still the "abstract" title... but maybe I have misunderstood the effect of this parameter. Does it suppress a title we have given for the abstract of does it suppress the "abstract" label automaticaly added when there is no title ?

thanks in advance for your help !
Marie.