Subject: Omit page break before chapter?

Dear List,
we create a lot of documents, from which specific content is filtered
out by XSLT filters (conditional text). So we get two versions of the
same document: one with all the content and lots and lots of pages and
another one, with just an overview - containing just the chapter title
and a short introduction.

In FO/PDF output this leads to the "problem", that after this chapter
title and the short introduction there is a lot of whitespace, because
for good reasons before a chapter title comes a page break.

Do you know, how to adjust the properties or parameters, so the page
break before an chapter title is omitted?

I have tried to find a hint in the FO Parameter Reference, but failed. I
had changed the "component.title.properties" in my customization from
"always" to "auto", but my processor was not impressed and did not alter
the output.

<xsl:attribute-set name="component.title.properties">
  <xsl:attribute
name="keep-with-next.within-column">auto</xsl:attribute>
  etc.

We use: DocBook XML V4.5, XSTLProc, Antenna House V 4.2

Regards,
Martin

Harman Becker Automotive Systems GmbH
Geschaeftsfuehrung:  Dr. Peter Geiselhart  -  Michael Mauser  -  Edwin Summers  -  Regis Baudot
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Karlsbad - Registergericht: Mannheim HRB 361395

Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und loeschen Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the contents in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.