Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Generating index.xml for an eclipse help plugin

Actually, I take that back. It makes sense for there to be links to all
the topics that contain the indexterm marker and just put (see blah) in
the label. I've committed that change:
http://cia.vc/stats/project/docbook/.message/13d0df

indexterm/seealso is harder...I'll have to think about that some.

David