Subject: Producing PrintQuailty PDF with Apache fop

How can I produce print quality PDF files with Apache fop?
With  -pdfprofile PDF/A-1b I get a complaint that fop can't embed the
font Helvetica-Bold, because it can't be found. What is the reason?
I am using Mac OS X 10.4.10 Tiger.

This sig is dedicated to the advancement of Nuclear Power
Tommy Nordgren
tommy.nordgren@comhem.se