Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Suppressing toc entries based on role attribute

Elizabeth,

DocBook has a profiling capability that should do what
you want.  It's supported by the stylesheets, so you
can make two versions of a document from the same source
and get the correct toc for each automatically.

Check out this section from Bob Stayton's book: DocBook
XSL: The Complete Guide:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/Profiling.html

Dick Hamilton
rlhamilton@frii.com