Subject: Heading levels in rtf output

Hello, list!

I've searched for this topic on Google, and I can only find the
question, and not the answer to it <smile>.

I've used the db2rtf command to convert docbook sgml- and xml-files
into RTF. The output result has one problem: The heading levels are one
level too deep, e.g. sect1 is heading2, sect2 is heading3 etc. The
only heading1 I can find in the rtf output, is the heading above the
table of content. Do anyone knwo what I can do to get the correct
heading levels in the RTF output files? The exact command I use is:

     db2rtf -d ldp.dsl#print <filename>.xml (or .sgml)

Thanks

Lars