Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Re: generated headers broken

If you want to increase the chances of getting quick and informed replies,
please prepare clear and unambiguous instructions on how to reproduce an
error. Assemble a complete, self-contained test document and specify which
stylesheet version the bug applies to.

> I also reported it at
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2112
656&group_id=21935&atid=373747

> with the most recent sync with the xsl stylesheets,
> I also get this error:
>
> compilation error: file docbook-xsl/highlighting/common.xsl
> line 14 element
> stylesheet
> xsl:exclude-result-prefixes : undefined namespace d
>
> which does not appear to affect the output.

This has been fixed in SVN (r8123).
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/snapshots/

Mauritz