Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Manual chunking with component level toc

Depending on your needs, you might instead be able to use <?dbhtml
stop-chunking?>:
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/pi/dbhtml_stop-ch
unking.html

It lets you stop chunking at an arbitrary point in your document so that
no descendents of the chapter, section, etc with a <?dbhtml
stop-chunking?> PI will be chunked. That saves you the need to maintain
a separate toc file.

David