Subject: Using ePub

Title: Using ePub

Im interested in generating ePub books from my DocBook 5.0 source and was wondering what steps I need to take.

I tried just running the XML through the ePub stylesheet and zipping up the results which mostly works. The resulting book opens in Stanza for iPhone, but not Stanza desktop. The desktop version generates a namespace error. The book also fails the on-line ePub validator.

Is there some customization I need to do? Do I need to also run the Ruby stuff to package the book correctly?