Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] docbook-xsl 1.74 and wordml

Hi,
Not all the elements in your articleinfo are supported by the conversion. Try commented some of them out until you find the combination that will build.

Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 4:51 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] docbook-xsl 1.74 and wordml

Hi,

First, congratulations for this wonderful package of docbook’s xslt !

I have a question about the roundtrip/wordml transformation (version: 1.74).

If I use a docbook file (article1.xml) and transforme it to obtain an wordml file (wordarticle.xml) with dbk2wordml.xsl, Microsoft Word 2003 does not open it:

How can I resolve my problem?

Cordialement,

Christopher COMPAGNON
AXA GROUP SOLUTIONS - Procurement, BI Supply

Département Solutions Business Intelligence
Domaine BI France - Reporting Opérationnel

(  01 44 45 04 16 (55 04 16)

E-mail: christopher.compagnon.alti@axa-groupsolutions.com
Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message