Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Using DocBook Stylesheets and Java Heap Problems

Hi Bob,

my own pagemaster only modifies the first page, thus I set the
<xsl:with-param name="master-reference"> to body-odd. Now everything
is working like a charm :) After adding this modification the indent
is correctly rendered again.

I guess there is some customization that caused something like "indent
+= indent" when the same pagemaster is used or the first page is
rendered. Have to check this...

Thank you so much for your excellent help,
Cheers,
Tobias