Subject: Antwort: Re: [docbook-apps] Olinks as internal links after xinclude

Many thanks for the replies, I got it working with Shared text entities in external entities files, in which the targetdoc= - entities are resolved to the demanded document(s).
The only thing to change is now the entity-reference in the DOCTYPE-declaration of each document:

?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE book [
<!ENTITY % entity SYSTEM "entities_2.ent" >
%entity;
]>

Thanks again!

Regards,
Benno Wolf

"Bob Stayton" <bobs@sagehill.net>

01.07.2009 17:49

An
"Bergfrid Skaara" <bergfrid.digitaldias@gmail.com>, <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Kopie
<benno.wolf@gi-de.com>
Thema
Re: [docbook-apps] Olinks as internal links after xinclude

Here is a specific link to the doc Bergfrid mentioned:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/modular-olinks.html

The second-to-last bullet describes the use of entity references for
targetdoc.