Subject: How to print only a chapter of a document ?

Hi,

I have a master document (a book) and many chapters. All are included in the master document with xinclude. I want to print only a chapter and all tocs from the whole document, with right pages numbers, etc. Is there a technique to achieve this ? The technique presented at http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/PrintOneChapter.html is not a solution because :

(1) it does not print the Toc of the whole document ;
(2) the pages are numbered from 1 but I want them to be numbered as in the final document.

I'm using :
   docbook-xsl-ns-1.75.1 ; fop-0.95 ; saxon6-5-5 ; xslthl-2.0.1

Thanks a lot in advance,
Regards,

--
Christophe HARO