Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: ANNOUNCE: DocBook XSL & XSL-NS Stylesheets 1.75.2 released

Thanks Keith, got it now.  But I don't like the new interface with the
latest NS version further down the directory stack and then listed at
the bottom.
Shouldn't the NS version be at the top under "Newest Files" instead of
(or alongside) the kludge namespace unaware version.
Surely the NS version is the primary source.