Subject: Chapter/info/title Behaviour Different in HTML Than in fo

Hello,

I'm having trouble getting the chapter label (i.e., "Chapter 1.") prepended to the chapter title when I put the chapter title inside an info element. It's fine for fo output, but all html-based output formats create the chapter title without the label.

In other words, I get this:

<chapter><title> produces "Chapter 1. The Beginning" in all output formats

This is using stock docbook 1.75.2 with namespaces, no customization.

Any explanations of why the behaviour is different when I use the <info> element and how to change it would be appreciated.

Thanks
John

--
John Green

"It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense." - Mark Twain