Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Newbie question: conref for DocBook

Steve,

A while back, Norm Walsh did some experiments to implement some DITA
features, including conref, in DocBook. Here is a link to an article he
wrote about the topic:

http://norman.walsh.name/2005/10/21/dita

However, you may find that existing functionality, like xinclude, will
do everything you need.

I'd suggest you take a look at the Modular DocBook chapter in Bob
Stayton's book, DocBook XSL. Here's a link to that chapter in the html
version:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/ModularDoc.html

Hope that helps.

Best Regards,