Subject: regression problem with 1.76.0

All,

I've upgraded to the 1.76.0 version (from 1.75.2) and noticed the following problem:

I have defined a header with a logo that displays "correctly" on 1.75.2:

                          PNGPNGPNG
                          PNGPNGPNG
    chapter title         PNGPNGPNG

the title is aligned with the bottom of the image.

With 1.76.0, the title is aligned with the top of the image:

    chapter title         PNGPNGPNG
                          PNGPNGPNG
                          PNGPNGPNG

Do you have any hint as to what must be specified/changed to get this fixed?

Thanks for the help

-Vladimir