Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] regression problem with 1.76.0

Bob,

Sorry for having wasted your time.  I forgot that I manually change the fo/pagesetup.xsl file to get this working a couple of months ago.

It would be nice to have this in the customization layer though.

Thank you for the answer and for this awesome project

Best regards,

-Vladimir

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 7:08 PM, Bob Stayton <bobs@sagehill.net> wrote:
Hi,
Are you talking about a top-of-page running header?  The running header layout is defined in a template named 'header.table' in fo/pagesetup.xsl, and that template did not change between 1.75.2 and 1.76.0.  The default property for that table's cells is display-align="before", which would correspond to your 1.76.0 example.  I'm not clear how you got your 1.75.2 example if you didn't customize that layout table.

Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 1:13 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] regression problem with 1.76.0

All,

I've upgraded to the 1.76.0 version (from 1.75.2) and noticed the following problem:

I have defined a header with a logo that displays "correctly" on 1.75.2:

                          PNGPNGPNG
                          PNGPNGPNG
    chapter title         PNGPNGPNG

the title is aligned with the bottom of the image.

With 1.76.0, the title is aligned with the top of the image:

    chapter title         PNGPNGPNG
                          PNGPNGPNG
                          PNGPNGPNG

Do you have any hint as to what must be specified/changed to get this fixed?

Thanks for the help

-Vladimir