Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Multiple bibliography sections

Hi!

I'm not sure, but maybe this information can help you to solve the problem: http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/DuplicateIDs.html ?

--
Best regards,
 Eduard Tibet

-----Original Message-----
From: Nigel Hardy [mailto:nwh@aber.ac.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 1:35 PM
To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [docbook-apps] Multiple bibliography sections

I have a number of articles which I want collected into a book. Each article needs its own bibliography section. Articles cite the same references and the articles share one bibliography file. Thus, I end up with duplicate IDs in the book document. I see the logic but I how can I escape this?

Nigel Hardy