Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] webhelpindexer.jar w/o Ant?

I am completely unfamiliar with Java, but familiar with a variety of
other languages.  I took a look at the code and I don't *think* the
indexer makes use of any Ant facilities, so I suspect all it needs is to
be uncoupled from Ant by redefining the method.  I shall take a poke at
it myself, but hope that someone with actual Java skills does the same!