Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Non Western scripts, in a program listing

On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 13:38:17 +0200
Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz> wrote:

> Dave Pawson wrote:
>
> > When I convert to PDF the programlisting isn't being processed
> > correctly by either xep or AH?
> >
> > How to tell the formatter/stylesheets that this block is
> > in Hebrew please?
> >

> > The fonts are available in the config files.
>
> Have you modified monospace.font.family parameter to point to font
> which contains Hebrew glyphs?
>
> 					Jirka

I have now Jirka, thanks.

<xsl:param name="monospace.font.family">Courier, Japanese,
Scheherazade, Simsun</xsl:param>

which cover the Hebrew and the Japanese...
I think that is the right format (nothing in the docs
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/fo/monospace.font.family.html

I assume it relates to http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/#font-family
so the comma separation?

Which seems to cover it?
I had it in a CDATA section. Removed that and it still fails to show?

--

regards

--
Dave Pawson