Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] dbhtml-include and entities

Hi Aankhen,
I'm using xsltproc on FreeBSD and I only get back this error during processing:
 parser error : Entity 'nbsp' not defined <td class="r data">&nbsp;</td>

I don't have write access to the files I'm including, at least not easily.

Would you say that's the only way to solve the problem (string-replacing the named entity with the numbered kind)?

Thanks very much,
--Tim Arnold