Subject: Re: Alternative syntax highlighter

Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz> writes:
> It would be interisting to take this further and try to call it using
> Jython directly from Saxon ;-)

Your wish is my command. At least when it's fun and distracting and I
have a whole list of really crushing deadlines.

http://norman.walsh.name/2011/08/31/xsltPygments

(I can do any amount of work, as long as it's not the work I'm
supposed to be doing. Though in fairness, I did this last night when I
wasn't supposed to be working at all. That's...better, or something.
Right?)

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--