Subject: beta EPUB3 stylesheet available

I've got the DocBook XSL stylesheet for generating HTML5 output and EPUB3 books
working, at least to beta level.  If you are interested in trying it out, you can
download the files from the DocBook SourceForge Files area, under the EPUB3 folder

https://sourceforge.net/projects/docbook/files/epub3/

It currently consists of two directories that are added to an existing
docbook-xsl-1.76.1 installation, adding "xhtml5" and "epub3" directories.  They are
actually customizations of the xhtml stylesheets, and contain relative path references
to those files, so they should be installed in parallel with the xhtml directory.  At
some point I will incorporate them into the normal build so they can appear in a
regular docbook-xsl-snapshot.

Each directory includes a README file to give you more information about how to use
the stylesheets and test your output.  Feedback is welcome.

The stylesheets include support for some of the new EPUB features, such as video,
audio, and MathML.  However, not all EPUB browsers are up to handling them.  See the
README for details.