Subject: Tag to not break at hyphen

Hi All,

I'm trying to tell the processor and FO *not* to break at a hyphen for
the word '-Wformat-security'. I searched the reference
(http://www.docbook.org/tdg/en/html/part2.html) for a tag relating to
breaks, but did not see anything like <nobreak>. <literallayout> was
close, but it added an extra linefeed (which I don't want).

What tag am I looking for?

Jeff