Subject: <info> problems

I *believe* (but am not certain) that this reflects a problem in the rng schema, not in XMLmind itself, which simply validates the doc using the standard rng schema. My guess is that it's using the db.titleforbidden.info definition of <info> at the book level, rather than the db.info definition.

Over here
   http://docbook.org/docs/howto/
I see footnote b of table 1 says
   RELAX NG grammar enforces exclusivity of several elements.
   For example if you have title inside info then it is not
   allowed to have another title outside info.

Why this proliferation of different kinds of <info> elements?
--
	Mike Maxwell
	maxwell@umiacs.umd.edu