Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Are docbook xsl up-to-date?

That's a rather odd error because fo:inline is certainly valid inside fo:block. For reference, see the "Contents" subsection of this section:

http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/#fo_block

I'm not sure why FOP would report that as an error. Can you send me (off list) the .fo file that produces that error? What version of FOP are you using?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alberto Simões" <hashashin@gmail.com>
To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 4:08 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] Are docbook xsl up-to-date?

Dear All,

I am kind of new to this world of docbook.
I managed to convert a validated docbook XML into a FO file.
But then, fop complains that the FO file is not valid:

SEVERE: Exception
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
org.apache.fop.fo.ValidationException: "fo:inline" is not a valid
child of "fo:block"!  (See position 1870:716)

Any idea what am I doing wrong?
Or are the XSL needing some fix?

Thank you
Alberto