Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: Task list of WebHelp for GSoC 2012

Hi David,

Did you meant the typewith.me<http://typewith.me>  etherpad we
maintained? Seems it's down currently for upgrades.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/http://typewith.me

Ah, OK. I thought David had moved it to another place from
Typewith.me. Thanks!

We can replace the xmlpress page with Kasun's updated version...or
maybe move our content to the DocBook MoinMoin wiki...

Either (or both) is fine by me. Typewith.me seems a little fragile -- already when I added comments a week ago it tended to time out every once in a while.

BTW, a blog post I wrote covering Moratuwa Google Summer of Code
session made to Google Open Source Blog. :)) There's tiny mention
of DocBook too. It looks kinda like a contribution from DocBook!

Congratulations! Got a URL for me to look at?

Yes, congratulations, it's a great post! I found it  here:

http://google-opensource.blogspot.com/2012/04/moratuwa-sri-lanka-google-summer-of.html

Thanks for the link! "We also explained about the value of having connections all around the world and the spiritual happiness open source projects bring in general." << Well said, and unfortunately too often forgotten while we're focusing on "just the tech".

--
Cheers,

Stefan Hinz <stefan.hinz@oracle.com>, MySQL Documentation Manager

Phone: +49-30-82702940, Fax: +49-30-82702941, http://dev.mysql.com/doc

ORACLE Deutschland B.V.&  Co. KG
Registered Office: Riesstr. 25, 80992 Muenchen, Germany
Commercial Register: Local Court Of Munich, HRA 95603
Managing Director: Jürgen Kunz

General Partner: ORACLE Deutschland Verwaltung B.V.
Register Of Chamber Of Commerce: Midden-Niederlande, No. 30143697
Managing Directors: Alexander van der Ven, Astrid Kepper, Val Maher