Subject: Possible typo in table.xsl

I've been trying to dig a bit deeper into the table handling in the DocBook stylesheets, and in doing so ran across something that I'm pretty sure is a mistake.

In table.xsl, in the template that matches "d:thead" there is the following line:

      <xsl:when test="d:row/d:entry/@morerows|d:ro/d:entrytbl/@morerows">

I'm about 99% sure that the second half of the test (after the vertical bar (|)) should be d:row/d:entrytbl ... and not d:ro/entrytbl ...

If someone can confirm that, I'll be glad to file an RFE.

Thanks,
Dick
-------
XML Press