Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Oasis catalogs?

Hi Dave,

You may try to use a suffix mapping to resolve that, as below:

<systemSuffix
	systemIdSuffix="lrcdtd/Legislation.DTD"
	uri="file:///files/schemas/Legislation.dtd"/>

Best Regards,
George
--
George Cristian Bina
http://www.oxygenxml.com

On 2/27/13 4:52 PM, Dave Pawson wrote:
On 27 February 2013 14:41, Tony Graham <tgraham@mentea.net> wrote:
On Wed, February 27, 2013 1:50 pm, Dave Pawson wrote:
On 27 February 2013 13:41, John Brown <johnbrown105@hotmail.com> wrote:
I was hoping not to have to change the doctype decl.
It is currently "\\....." which I believe is wrong.

Not for Windows paths on Windows.

Yes, fine for windows, but an Oasis catalog app seems not to recognise it?
http://www.w3.org/TR/xml11/#NT-SystemLiteral  seems to indicate it isn't valid?

Hence, without modifying the xml file, I can't use a catalog on it?
Is that a fair conclusion?

3) If it is a network path (UNC share name) then write out the path just
as you would normally,
replacing \ with / as above, e.g.
file:////myserver/myshare/path/to/file.ext.

so the unc \\share would show in the catalog as file:////  doubling up?

More "file://" + "//".

OK, 2 + 2 is 4. Wot a mess!

Can I say that "\\lrctso.lawreform.ie\lrcdtd\Legislation.DTD"
is a 'bad' value for a system id then Tony?

regards