Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Combining legalnotice tags

Thanks Bob, that worked perfectly. I just had to remove all of the "d:" prefixes to the legalnotice references, but after that it worked just fine.

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Stayton [mailto:bobs@sagehill.net]
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2013 12:44 PM
To: Eric Nordlund; docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org

I think so.  You can try this (untested):

1.  Copy the template with match="d:legalnotice" mode="titlepage.mode" from html/titlepage.xsl to your customization layer.

2.  Change the match attribute to
match="d:legalnotice[not(preceding-sibling::d:legalnotice)]"

so that only the first legalnotice is handled with this template, which generates the output file and the link.

3.  In that template, after the line where it does <xsl:apply-templates mode="titlepage.mode"/> to process the content of the first legalnotice, add this line to process the content of the others:

<xsl:apply-templates select="following-sibling::d:legalnotice/node()"
mode="titlepage.mode"/>

4.  To prevent the other legalnotices from being processed normally, add this empty template:

  <xsl:template match="d:legalnotice[preceding-sibling::d:legalnotice]"
mode="titlepage.mode"/>

Let me know if this works or not.