Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] displaying full-page graphics inside a chapter?

On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 22:52:02 -0500, Robert Nagle wrote:

> I am producing a Docbook 5.0 technical book using XEP.
>
> I created this nice graphic, but when I stuck it into a
> SCREENSHOT.mediaobject, the resulting PDF reproduces it flush right on
> the PDF.

> Does anyone have a solution for modifying default margins for a
> single graphic inside a chapter? Or general suggestions? Thanks.
>
> Robert Nagle

Please see
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.text.docbook.apps/19707/focus=19708

My problem was that I wanted to include sample forms (8.5" X 11")
in my document at full size, which meant suppressing all margins,
headers, footers, etc. The forms were converted from Word or Excel
to PDFs, which were included via <mediaobject>.

Regards,
John Brown.