Subject: displaying full-page graphics inside a chapter?

I am producing a Docbook 5.0 technical book using XEP.

I created this nice graphic, but when I stuck it into a
SCREENSHOT.mediaobject, the resulting PDF reproduces it flush right on
the PDF.

Here is how I call the graphic

<imageobject role="fo">
                        <imagedata
fileref="fo-images/content-rules-graphic1.jpg" align="left"
contentwidth="11cm"/>
                    </imageobject>

The graphic itself ooks fine and centered.

Here are my customizations:

 <xsl:param name="page.width">15.6cm</xsl:param>
    <xsl:param name="page.margin.inner">1.91cm</xsl:param>
<xsl:param name="page.margin.outer">1.27cm</xsl:param>

These margin dimensions look fine for the rest of my graphics. But the
graphic which is giving me problems is a full-page graphic. For the
rest of the book, the graphics follow the margins of the body text.
But in this case it wouldn't make sense to push the image over to
where a paragraph would begin.

Does anyone have a solution for  modifying default margins for a
single graphic inside a chapter? Or general suggestions? Thanks.

Robert Nagle
www.robertnagle.info