Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] olinking between PDFs - open target in new window

I just tested this and I can confirm that the 1.78.1 stylesheet works outside of Oxygen, using Saxon and FOP 1.1. I also tested the same stylesheet customization inside Oxygen 15.0, and that PDF did not work. So I tried changing the Oxygen Transformation to save the .fo file instead of generating the .pdf. When I ran that .fo file through fop 1.1 outside of Oxygen, then it worked. That suggests Oxygen is running the transformation correctly, but something is going wrong in the application of fop 1.1 within Oxygen.

Regarding the attribute-set confusion, I cannot duplicate that. I get olink.properties to work, and the .fo file shows the show-destination="new" in the .fo file using Oxygen's transformation.

The transformation I used calls my customization layer, which imports a copy of DocBook XSL 1.78.1 from outside the Oxygen distribution. Are you just modifying the Oxygen DocBook transformation, or do you have your own customization layer?

Bob

From: "Peter Desjardins" <peter.desjardins.us@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 10:03 AM
To: "Bergfrid Skaara" <bergfrid.digitaldias@gmail.com>
Cc: "DocBook Apps" <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>

What viewer are you using to view the PDFs and follow the link?

I'm using docbook-xsl-ns-1.78.0. If I add the olink.properties
customization (shown on the page you mention) to my customization
layer, following a link from one PDF to another will open a new Adobe
Reader window.

Possible regression from 1.78.0 to 1.78.1? Or something to do with the
viewing software? I'm using Adobe Reader 11.0.3.

Also, I'm using FOP 1.0

Peter

On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 5:16 AM, Bergfrid Skaara