Subject: AW: [docbook-apps] AW: Graphical admonition in FO: Alignment?

Hi Bob

Exactly, just making the border of the block visible (red line) will change the inner block behavior:
- With the visible border, I assume the inner block is using the standard top spacing before the preceding content (equivalent to the spacing between two para elements in normal content).
- Without the border there is no spacing before.

To be more precise in my requirement: The baseline oft the first line should be a good reference. This line should be aligned whether the middle of the graphic or with its bottom line. It depends on what is looking best at the end.

I am using FOP 1.1.

regards,
Ben

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Bob Stayton [mailto:bobs@sagehill.net]
Gesendet: Freitag, 17. April 2015 18:36
An: Kallauch, Benjamin (EEIN); docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi,
The way I interpret your examples is that just adding the red border to
the block in the list-item-body changes the alignment of the
list-item-label.  Is that right?  That should not happen.   What FO
processor are you using?

Can you be a bit more precise on your need: "What I need is to align the
list body text with the middle of the graphic, not the top." The "middle
of the graphic" is a precise point, but the text can span multiple
lines.  Do you mean the baseline of the first line of the body?