Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Finding which template, formatting part of a ToC

hi Bob & everyone

Can you tell me what version of DocBook XSL your customization is based on? The <p class="toc"> element was replaced by <div class="toc"> quite awhile ago.

(I know my software is rather "stuck in the past" - I don't use this setup often enough to feel I can justify paying for another version of oXygen, and luckily the old one still works, so nothing's prompted me to upgrade.)

Thanks for the explanation of how ToCs are put together - this is very helpful! I remember I did wonder whether there might be an interim variable stashed somewhere as part of the automation, so it makes sense, and now I am having that nice feeling of "ohhh the light dawns" :-)

now let's see how I get on with actually tweaking it :-)

Jennifer

--
www.uncharted-worlds.org/blog/
www.single-bass.co.uk/what-is-single-bass