Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Canonical DocBook

On Sun, 27 Feb 2022 at 11:02, Frank Steimke
<f-steimke@berger-und-steimke.de> wrote:

> My suggestion is that the DocBook TC standardize and document the
> canonical DocBook format.

(My view). This is the problem Frank?
I'm sure, even within the TC, that defining and agreeing which 'form'
is to be named Canonical
would be contentious?

I agree with the motive, I'm less sure about the means of achieving it?

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.