Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook xslTNG prerelease 2.0.7

On 07/02/2023 14:00, Jirka Kosek wrote:
On 07.02.2023 9:53, Norm Tovey-Walsh wrote:
*Blink*. Really? I would not have expected language fixup to do that,
but maybe it does. So xml:lang="" is equivalent to $default-language,
I suppose.

Well, I don't know if this is what XInclude spec says but IIRC there were some XInclude processors that did that.

I've just read that part of the XInclude spec [1], and I'm not sure that
I know what it says, either, but it's clear that the 'language fixup' is
able to create 'xml:lang=""' in some circumstances.

Regards,

Tony Graham.
--
Senior Architect