Subject: TOC placement in pdf

Hi,

I'm using an article style docbook and convert it into pdf.

The TOC is getting generated after the title page. I want it before the section but after the front matter. How can I accomplish this?

My article structure (docbook5):
- title page
- other stuff (text and couple of tables)
- multiple sections <section>

I want the TOC placed after "other stuff" and before sections.Â

How can I accomplish it?
At the moment they get generated after title page when generating pdf.

Regards,