Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Embedding DocBook â PDF transformation in a Java web app

Paul Hoadley <paulh@logicsquad.net> writes:
> I can be more specific about what I've tried, and how it fails, but
> obviously this isn't a Java mailing list. For now, can anyone (a) tell
> me whether this is likely to succeed, or whether there's a better
> approach, or (b) even better, point me at an example of this working
> in the wild?

There are a number of needles you have to thread here and without some
information about how it failed, itâs a bit hard to guess what didnât
work.

The good news is that the xslTNG stylesheets should âjust workâ the way
you are hoping:

  https://xsltng.docbook.org/guide/2.1.6/ch-using.html#java-main

If you have any trouble, Iâm happy to try to help.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norm Tovey-Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>