docbook-elearning message

Subject: Potential sample?

Folks,

I found the following course on curriki.org:
http://www.curriki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Coll_tmicontent/WritingMatters?bc=

What I like about this resource is that it appears to be a thorough,
comprehensive course. The resource has 7 children and each of these
children has 7 – 16 of its own children. Every aspect of teaching
writing is embedded in this unit. It is rich with lessons with
objectives, mini lessons, think aloud models, scripted sections for
teachers, differentiated instruction, assessment, technology components,
animations, PPTs, handouts of sample editorials, passions, opinions,
guides to use the internet for research, rubrics, assessment and on-line
classroom participation.

It seems like it would provide a comprehensive sample to test various
aspects of our model.

Thoughts?

It is protected under Curriki License (Creative Commons Attributions
3.0), but think we can still use it. I can follow up if folks agree...

Best regards,

-- Scott

Scott Hudson
Senior XML Architect