docbook-elearning message

Subject: FW: Groups - DocBook eLearning SC meeting modified

forwarded on behalf of Justus Piater:

-----Original Message-----
From: Justus.Piater@ULg.ac.be [mailto:Justus.Piater@ULg.ac.be]
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 3:40 PM
To: docbook-elearning@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: emma@hicktech.com; Tim Arnold
Subject: Re: Groups - DocBook eLearning SC meeting modified

tim.arnold@sas.com wrote on 8 Dec 2009 16:48:02 -0000:

> DocBook eLearning SC meeting has been modified by Mr. Tim Arnold
> Action: Justus will summarize how DocBook slides have been helpful in
> his work with elearning and what is lacking in that process.

[Done] See
http://www.montefiore.ulg.ac.be/~piater/projects/docbook.html.  Let me
know if I should elaborate on something.

Once I hear that the Wiki is ready, I'll transfer this content to it if
you think this would be useful.

> Action: Justus will check on whether not supporting the DTD/XSD
> schemas will lock us out of working with major elearning providers.

[Status update] I've gotten the ball rolling and am waiting for a
response.

Regards,
Justus

--